Rebel Penguin is looking for a Danish Content Manager
As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliate brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our content & content strategy based on our already strong brand platform.
The aim for this role is to create great content on the various platforms for Rebel Penguin’s Danish market. This will include creating both the content strategy & actual content for the main websites, updating and maintaining said websites, off-site marketing, content for campaign sites, general marketing copy and email marketing send outs, as well as social media & managing freelance content.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in our Copenhagen office in Nørrebro, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organization to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites.
- Revising and sharpening the content across the various platforms that we have today.
- Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical.
- Assistance in creating overall content strategy for the Danish market.
- Finding possible content partnerships with other websites and guest writing for third party websites.
- Conduct outreach / content marketing for the Danish sites & content.
- Updating and maintaining Rebel Penguin’s content websites.
- Writing, creating and publishing posts in our social media channels, as well as monitoring them.
- Native level of spoken and written Danish.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Experience in content writing.
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
- Experience or high level of interest in social media.
- Excellent team skills.
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming is considered a plus.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators – we don’t have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a decent pay and benefit packages and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on you growth and development – we encourage innovation and ‘getting involved’ – we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
If you think you’re a perfect fit then do send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck!
Rebel Penguin HQ